X-Men #53 CBCS 9.8 SS 1ST ONSLAUGHT Signed Mark Waid @ Wizard World Not CGC
X-Men #53 CBCS 9.8 SS White Pages (1996) Marvel Comics. Signed by Mark Waid at Wizard World Portland on 2/19/2016.
Please take a look at My other Listings. Add 2 Items to Cart = 10% Extra Savings. Add 3 Items to Cart = 15% Extra Savings.
IT WILL ARRIVE TO YOU SAFELY! UPS Standard or Worldwide Expedited for Canadian Customers. About Me: My goal is to provide You with Excellent Customer Service. I will treat you with the upmost respect, respond to messages in a timely manner, and go above and beyond. Every CGC is stored upright in boxes away from harmful UV Rays. Stored in a temperature and humidity controlled environment to preserve their pristine quality. If you have any other questions, - feel free to send a message.
Thanks and have a nice day. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comic Books & Memorabilia\Comics\Comics & Graphic Novels".
The seller is "rarekeycomics" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada.
- Superhero Team: Avengers, X-Men
- Format: Single Issue
- Type: Comic Book
- Artist/Writer: Mark Waid
- Series Title: X-Men
- Publication Year: 1996
- Autograph Authentication: Comic Book Certification Service (CBCS)
- Signed: Yes
- Signed By: Ark Waid
- Publisher: Marvel Comics
- Genre: Action/Adventure, Action, Cosmic, Hobby, Horror & Sci-Fi, Movie & TV, Movie Adaptation, Science Fiction, Superheroes, TV-Comic, War
- Story Title: \
- Unit of Sale: Single Unit
- Era: Modern Age (1992-Now)
- Character: Beast, Cyclops, Gambit, Juggernaut, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Phoenix (Jean Grey), Professor X, Rogue (Anna Marie), Wolverine (Logan)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Issue Number: 53
- Style: Color
- Grade: 9.8 Near Mint/Mint
- Features: 1st Edition
- Universe: Disney, Marvel (MCU)
- Personalized: Yes
- Professional Grader: Comic Book Certification Service (CBCS)
- Language: English
- Convention/Event: Wizard World Portland
- Tradition: US Comics
- Cover Artist: Mark Waid